Adem - Love and Other Planets


İngiltere'de yaşayan Adem İlhan ismini, Post Rock projesi Fridge ve Folk Rock tarzını benimseyen The Memory Band kadrosunda görebilirsiniz. Solo projesi olan Adem adı altında 2 albüm, 4 Single çıkaran Adem İlhan, 2007 yılında Explosions In The Sky'ın Welcome, Ghost kaydına yaptığı remix ile 2 Cd'den oluşan All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone albümünde 2. Cd'de yer almıştır. 2006 yılında, Akustik Gitar ağırlıklı olan solo kayıtlarını topladığı Love and Other Planets'i Indie Label, Domino Records etiketiyle basmıştır. Alternatif Folk sevenlerin hizmetine sunulan albüme, buyuralım..

Love and Other Planets 2006

"Warning Call"
"Something's Going to Come"
"X Is For Kisses"
"Launch Yourself"
"Love and Other Planets"
"Crashlander"
"Sea of Tranquility"
"You and Moon"
"Last Transmission From the Lost Mission"
"These Lights Are Meaningful"
"Spirals"
"Human Beings Gather 'Round"
"Waves"

1 Kişi Yaladı :

Arkady Roytman | 8 Ocak 2008 00:43

hey I can't understand a single word on this blog but I want to comment on the image you used for the cover of the album.

It's a detail of my painting. Check it: http://nudeoftheday.blogspot.com/2007/07/07032007.html

I don't care if you use it, but it would be cool if you were to credit me for the painting that I did, and link to my blog: http://nudeoftheday.blogspot.com

P.S. you've got a great taste in music. I'm gonna check out some of the bands I've not heard of.

Yorum Gönder

.

.

Öpücük